Product Development Associate Scientist
We are a dynamic materials startup in Malden, MA. With a strong global technical team, we develop and manufacture coatings that protect printed circuit boards in electronics, allowing them to function in water-laden environments. We work with the biggest brands in the consumer electronics and automotive industries to increase product reliability and improve product performance in wet and humid conditions. Not only do we provide a portfolio of coatings, but we also work closely with our customers to help solve some of their most difficult problems through rapid innovation and ingenuity.
We are looking for a Product Development Associate Scientist to join our talented and diverse technical team. This position will focus on supporting development of novel coating platforms to address customer needs.
About this role
B.S. or associates degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science or related field. Previous industry experience or work with application or development of coatings is a plus.
- Collaboration with our world-class scientists and engineers to provide creative solutions and improvements to our technology
- Assist senior technical staff on development, formulation, and testing of novel coating platforms.
- Supporting various technical team members on designing and conducting experiments and data consolidation while maintaining independent timelines
- Execute on characterization of coating and measurement of coating properties through various analytical techniques
- Conduct tests to qualify new products that are being developed and communicating results of the test to the project team
- Performing quality control tests on production batches of coatings
- Assisting with shipment of hazardous materials internationally and domestically
- Maintaining laboratory conditions in a fashion that facilitates cleanliness and productivity for all lab users
Candidate must be legally allowed to work in the US.
This position is located in Malden, MA and is easily accessible from the MBTA's orange line.
Interested candidates should email their resume to: [email protected]