Location: Cambridge, MA
We are a global leader in surface protection technologies for automotive and consumer electronics backed by big names including Porsche Ventures, the BMW group and Henkel Tech Ventures. Our patented product is industry’s only 100% fluorine-free, 3-D surface protection technology. We work with leading brands in the consumer electronics and automotive industries to increase product reliability and improve product performance in wet and humid conditions. We leverage our portfolio of coatings to help customers solve some of their most difficult problems through rapid innovation and ingenuity.
About this role
We are looking for a Coatings Technician based in Cambridge, MA to join our talented and diverse team. This position will focus on understanding application methodologies of our coating portfolio and supporting local and field-deployed technical service team members. Previous experience in a manufacturing and lab set up is preferred. A bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
Requirements/ responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with our global sales and global technical services teams to provide creative solutions to our customers and improvements to our application methodology.
- Maintain laboratory conditions in a fashion that facilitates cleanliness and productivity for all lab users
- Develop preventative maintenance schemes for dispense equipment and provide regular maintenance support.
- Assist with shipment of hazardous materials internationally and domestically.
- Work with technical service team members on coating samples for customers and maintaining and logging samples sent by customers.
- Support various team members on designing and conducting experiments and data consolidation while maintaining independent timelines.
The position is located in Malden, MA and is accessible via the Orange Line. This is a full-time role with excellent benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
actnano, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, sexual orientation, political affiliation, military veteran status, domestic violence victim status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are looking for a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, please apply today!