Business Development Manager (Bengaluru, India)
Business Development Manager
Location: Bengaluru, India
About this role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager, focused on opportunity lead generation in the Bengaluru area to help drive our growth and quickly deliver new revenue opportunities to the team.
As a Business Development Manager at actnano, you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation: Identify and pursue new business opportunities, using sales skills to build a pipeline of promising clients. Leverage networking skills, existing relationships, or cold approaches to get in front of the right contacts.
- Qualifying and validating specific opportunities: Leads must be prioritized, focusing on those that have the greatest potential for near-term success. New projects must be a good fit for our solutions in order to pursue sampling and support activities.
- Expand market reach: Where appropriate, develop strategic sales plans including market research, identifying key players, and developing a sales strategy that leverages our strengths. Be aggressive in exploring new markets and applications.
- Coordination: Arrange meetings with potential clients and coordinate with internal teams as required to ensure continuous progress focused on results. Be proactive in following up to ensure that any questions or action items are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Pitch: Deliver engaging presentations to potential clients, showcasing our products and their value. You will need to be comfortable speaking to both executive level staff and technical or manufacturing resources.
Who We Need
Our ideal Business Development Manager will possess the following experience and skills:
- Proven track record of sales growth and generating new business in the SMT/Electronics Industry: You should have a strong background in sales, with a proven ability to aggressively generate leads and achieve targets.
- Independent and self-motivated: You will need to be able to work independently and be self-motivated, as you will be expected to take the initiative and drive results.
- Personable and persistent: You should be outgoing and personable, with excellent communication skills.
- Preference for technical background: Understanding the products and customer processes will help communicate this effectively to potential clients.
- Global scope: Our business operates on a global scale, and you should be comfortable working with clients from a variety of countries and cultures. Up to 50% domestic travel is expected.